Dawns Stampin Thoughts

Friday, August 11, 2006

Todays the day :


Todays the day.....We go and get my daughters High school classes and her books ..OH my it seems like just yesterday she was starting kindergarden and now she is a Freshman in High school .. Is it me or are school books getting outragous in price ..I remember when the registation fee use to include the book fees ..WELL no more I guess it all goes back to the dollar even with Christian schools . Jessica loves her school and I am very thankful we switched her from her old school .. So much more to offer her . She will also be starting back up taking piano lessons with Mrs Amy again this year .. She really seems to love playing . We went and got her supplies on Wednesday I had a BUNCH of 3.00 coupons from Staples and We got 75.bucks worth of goodies for her this year for only 42.00 cant beat that .( WELL ok maybe there should have been some new Rubbah in there for MOM now that would have been PERFECT! ) . Yesterday I was finishing up on my Stamp-a-stack event and I finally got my last card design with credit going to Heidi Teadt she is a personal friend of mine and is also a demo for Stampin' Up! she had one of her cards on the SU! stampers showcase and I took her idea and changed the colors and I just love the way it turned out .. Until later Happy Stampin !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home