Dawns Stampin Thoughts

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Playing today .

Yesterday I had one of my GQ Gals ask me ( Glitter Queens My DL group name )
" So did you use the new Halloween designer paper from the Holiday mini yet ?? "
Sad to say as of yesterday I have'nt even opened my new fancy paper yet .. BUT today is a NEW day YAHOO! I Love the new paper and made these two Supension cards with the new paper .. SO YES Glitter Queen I have used my new paper TODAY!!! :-) and here is what I made . I love making these supension cards directions are below .. The Tag Punch one I needed only the one Tag punch since I could trim down the stamped tag image to fit the larger punch out on base card ..
Till Later ..Happy Stamping








1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Amber P. said…

    Love these halloween suspension cards! I may have to CASE!! I just got my Halloween paper too and haven't even broken the wrapper open on it yet. I may try to get some stamping done today. It's been a crazy week! Thanks for the directions on the spinner cards too. Can't wait to try them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home