Dawns Stampin Thoughts

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

NEW THINGS TUESDAY...

EDITED below ...


Yup New things are happening its just that I cant seem to upload my scans today ..If your reading this post and have any clue on what I can do please post your helpful words in my comments..
In the mean time .. My projects I hopefully will be uploading soon ??? I got new things to share from my stampin room . YUP I had goodies in my stampin room un- opened CAN you believe it :-) I finally opened my Simon lower ON board accessories YEA!! I love the look You get when you apply the classic ink using the DTP ( direct to paper ) technique anyway thats for my froggie card and THEN my All natural card I tried my hand at using the watercolored crayons and embossing Yup you can do IT!!
Using your versamarker of course and rubbing it on your watercolored crayon and coloring in your image then apply clear embossing to your image .. sooo rubberly terrific I cant wait to show you what My new thing Tuesday projects are BUT until I figure out what I can do ..I have no idea When this will all take place .. Please help if you can
Till later Happy Stamping...

EDITED:
I was able to upload one of my cards so far ( Froggie with the ON board Simon Lower accessory ..BELOW) ..Dont know what I did exactly But still trying to upload the other OH MY what am I doing wrong ??? I will keep trying Hang on girls cross your fingers




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home